Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili


I know that this says crock pot, but I actually just made this in a pot in about 20 minutes. I didn't have chicken thawed so I just used canned chicken. I also used garlic salt rather than onion powder and I didn't use cumin. This was all because those are the spices that I had. (That's the way I cook.) 

Ingredients

2 chicken breasts
1 can Rotel Tomatoes (undrained) I used the one with green chilies
1 can corn (undrained)
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 t cumin
1 t onion powder
1 T chili powder
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1 pkg cream cheese

Put chicken in the bottom of the crock pot. Add rotel tomatoes, corn, black beans, spices, and ranch dressing mix. Stir. Then add the cream cheese, but do not stir it in.

Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Before serving stir in the cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment