Monday, December 16, 2019

Million Dollar Fudge

The fudge we all grew up with. Given to mom by Helen S Robbins. I'm not sure who she is, but I'm grateful for her for giving mom this recipe. I call this mom's fudge. When I think of it, I think of Christmas. That's when mom would always make it.

INGREDIENTS:

Have ready in a large bowl or pan:
10 oz. Miniature marshmallows
1 pkg (16 oz.) chocolate chips
2 Large hershey bars (16 oz. total)
2 C nuts (optional)

4 1/2 C white sugar
1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
1/2 C butter
1 tsp vanilla

INSTRUCTIONS:

Bring sugar and evaporated milk to a boil. Add in the butter and vanilla and boil for exactly 5 minutes. Pour over the first mixture you have ready in a large bowl and beat until smooth. Pour into a large buttered pan.
Let set until firm - about 24 hours. But let's be honest... no one ever waits that long. More like 24 half a seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment