Thursday, August 15, 2019

Simple Ham and Swiss Sliders

12 King's Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls (I can't remember how many come in a package)
12-24 slices of Honey Ham
6 slices of Swiss Cheese
Mayo

Spread:
1 Tbsp Onion Powder
1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard (I used stone ground mustard and it is good!)
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 C melted butter
Poppy seeds

Preheat oven to 350. Cut the rolls in half. It is just easiest if you just leave them all connected and just cut through the whole thing. That is what I do. Then you have one top and one bottom. Put the bottom in a 9x13 dishware. Spread the desired amount of mayo on the bottom of the rolls. Layer your ham so it covers every part of the roll. I usually like to have two or more layers of ham on my sandwich. Then put 1 layer of swiss cheese on the sandwiches. Mix together the melted butter, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Then brush the sauce over the rolls generously. I use the whole sauce on my 12 rolls. Then sprinkle them with poppy seeds. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Split sandwiches and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment