Monday, December 4, 2017

Lettuce Wraps

Seriously these are so delicious! I got this recipe from my friend and I always want to make them! I didn't have a few of the ingredients, but it was so worth it for me to go buy them! Also the recipe is pretty easy.

3 C Shredded Chicken, cooked
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp red chili pepper flakes
1 tsp. minced garlic
3 Green onions chopped
1/2 C Shredded carrots
2 C Shredded cabbage
2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1/2 C Hoisin Sauce
1/2 C Plum Sauce
1/2 C Pine Nuts
Optional: 1/2 tsp. Ginger
Lettuce Leaves

Heat oil in skillet. Add garlic, ginger (optional), pepper flakes, and green onions to skillet. Cook for 1 minute. Add carrots, cabbage, cooked chicken, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, plum sauce, and pine nuts. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Serve in cold lettuce leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment