Sunday, January 22, 2023

Chicken Zucchini Casserole

 I had a lot of zucchini from my garden and needed to find a different way to use it other than making zucchini bread. This is a great dinner and really simple. I used the measurements really roughly. I just put in as much as I wanted.


1 small rotisserie chicken (just as much chicken as you want)

3 medium zucchinis (diced or sliced)

1 box of stove top stuffing mix

1/2 C butter melted

10 oz can cream of chicken soup

1/2 C sour cream (optional, I didn't have this so I just omitted it)


Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9 by 13 baking dish. In a large bowl, melt butter and add in the stuffing mix. Set half or a little more of the mixture aside for the topping. 
Add chicken, zucchini, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream to the leftover stuffing and mix. Spread the mixture into the baking dish. Then sprinkle the remaining stuffing mix on the top. Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment