Sunday, November 15, 2015

Potato Salad

I YouTubed how to cook potatoes for potato salad cuz I always mess that part up. The video I liked was where they peeled the potatoes then boiled them for like 18 minutes (I could be way off on this...). Anyways, Peeling was my preference. Bo boils them unpeeled.

INGREDIENTS

8 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
1 1/2 C mayo
2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 celery ribs, sliced
1 C onion, minced
5 hard-boiled eggs
paprika

INSTRUCTIONS

Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done. Cool to room temperature. Place diced potatoes in large bowl. Mix mayo, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl. Add potatoes. Add celery and onions and mix well. Stir in eggs. Sprinkle a little paprika on top.

Original Recipe HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment