Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pudding Sugar Cookies

As part of my cooking spree from Pinterest, I made these cookies a little while ago. They were YUMMY and oh so simple to make. I really liked the pudding in the mix. It made them stay moist for much longer than regular cookies. And the cookie dough is delicious to eat with all that pudding in there. I personally think these cookies are better the second day. Don't ask me why, because I can't tell you. Maybe because the next day I was really craving something sweet and these hit the spot, or they really are better, who knows?

Pudding Sugar Cookies
From Jadi's Favorite Recipes

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup powdered sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 package (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
4 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon cream of tarter
1 teaspoon baking soda

In a large bowl, cream butter, oil and sugars for 4-5 minutes. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and dry pudding mix. Combine the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.

Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookies sheets. Slightly flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.

Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until very lightly browned around the edges. Be careful not to over bake these. Immediately move to a wire rack and sprinkle with more sugar.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment