Sunday, April 21, 2013

Balsamic Asparagus


So I bought some Asparagus the other day and was trying to figure out to cook them. I HATE asparagus, but luckily I came across this recipe on pinterest. The word balsamic sold it for me. As you know, I’m a vinegar fanatic.
Go ahead, give this a shot, let me know what you think!

Balsamic Asparagus
(makes 4 servings)

Ingredients:
2 Cups Water
1 Bunch (pound) fresh asparagus, trimmed
2 TBSP Balsamic vinegar
1 TBSP butter, melted
½ tsp minced garlic
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper

Directions:
In a large pan, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, and boil uncovered for 4-5 minutes or until tender. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Drain asparagus and drizzle with balsamic mixture.

Enjoy!

You can find the original recipe here and a special thanks to Six Sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment