Monday, April 22, 2013

Chips Ahoy Brownies

This recipe is one that I haven't made myself but I have definitely eaten it and it is delicious! My husband's aunt, Janice, made these at a family gathering. I could have eaten the whole batch. I had to have the recipe
They are super easy to make and oh so very yummy!

Chips Ahoy Brownies

12 Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies
4 squares Baker semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 cup butter
2 eggs
1 egg yolk
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup flour

Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners. Place 1 cookie in the bottom of 12 cupcake cups. In a medium bowl mix together flour, sugar, egg and egg yolk. In a sauce pan melt the chocolate and butter together. Mix chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and mix well. Spoon over the top of the cookies in the cupcake cups. Bake at 425 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes. (The brownies will not be completely cooked through like normal brownies. You want then still a little gooey.) Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Then place in fridge until completely cooled and set. Place a dollop of whipped cream on top of each brownie before serving. Serve cold.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment